Get Fit the Greenway is our series of free, outdoor fitness classes. We partner with NORD and local fitness organizations to build strength, flexibility, and community on Greenway.
upcoming events/ eventos próximos
Fall Get Fit Series
On the Great Lawn, 2101 St. Louis Street
Get Fit the Green Way is made possible by:
Get Fit Rewards Program
Earn a reward to local farmer's market by going to Get Fit classes!
Earn Get Fit rewards by:
- Coming to a Get Fit class on the Greenway
- Receive a Carrot card
- Earn a punch on your Carrot card for every class you attend
- Exchange your Carrot card with 3 punches for $20 ($40 for SNAP eligible participants) at local farmer's markets
Redeem your reward at any Crescent City Farmer's Market and the ReFresh Market. Farmer's markets on the Greenway:
ReFresh Farmer's Market Mid-City Crescent City Farmer's Market
Mondays, 3-6 pm Thursdays, 3-7 pm
2606 St. Louis St. Lafitte Greenway Plaza
500 N. Norman C. Francis Parkway at the Bayou
Rules and Conditions
- You must attend 3 Get Fit the Greenway class sessions, and have three punches on your Carrot card, to redeem your card at the farmers market.
- Bring your Carrot card to the Greenway fitness class to get a punch.
- Each person can only redeem one Carrot card this year
- You can only receive a punch on your own card(cannot collect for friends and family)
- Must give up Carrot card when redeeming tokens
- SNAP recipients must show EBT at the Farmers Market to redeem for double value.
- Friends of Lafitte Greenway and Crescent City Farmers Market has the right to refuse service for any reason
Get Fit Rewards is made possible by:
Thank you to our partners in this program:
Prefer to walk? Join one of the Greenway's walking groups!