we are seeking food trucks for the Greenway Supernova.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Oct. 31
VENDOR FEE: $150.00/night (due after notification of selection) plus 10% of event sales (due after event)
Food vendor requirements and agreement
As a food vendor at the 2021 Greenway Supernova, I agree to the following:
- I will, at all times, remain in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations in addition to health and safety requirements
- I consent to pay the $150.00/ vendor fee by or before Dec. 1 to Friends of Lafitte Greenway (Friends)
- I shall maintain the area surrounding the food truck in conformity with all applicable sanitation and health laws and regulations. I shall also keep the surrounding area neat, clean, and free of accumulated refuse and debris
- I agree to arrive on site with my staff no later than a minimum of one hour prior to the event starting time (5PM)
- I agree that I will not load out until after the event ends at 9PM
- I agree to adhere to a strict load in/load out time as assigned by Friends.
- I understand that if I miss my scheduled load-in time it will impact my ability to set up and vend.
- I understand that Friends is not responsible for providing change to vendors
- Vendors will provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming Friends of Lafitte Greenway as additional insured and indicating the following coverage levels; General Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate. Greenway Supernova insurance does not cover vendors.
Greenway will provide for food vendors
- Electrical power
- Promotion of food via event website, email newsletter, social media, and media releases
- Station has electrical outlets
Reach out to Camly, [email protected] with questions