The New Orleans Film Festival is popping up on the Greenway! Join us for two free screenings for the Greenway community presented by the New Orleans Film Festival.
Saturday, November 14, 10:00am - 10:49am
The Offline Playlist (49 minutes)
A first-of-its-kind concert that paired New Orleans artists on a Spotify playlist with the fans who were listening to it, live at the hallowed Preservation Hall. Starring Jon Batiste, Irma Thomas, Curren$y, Mannie Fresh, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, and more New Orleans legends. See more on this page.
Come ready to move!
A free second line dance tutorial by Dancing Grounds will be screened before the film!
FREE Community Screening • 100 Guests • First-Come, First-Served • Masks & Social Distancing required
Film New Orleans Screen, on the Greenway between Rocheblave and Dorgenois (marked in red below).
Approx. 505 N Dorgenois; enter at Dorgenois & St. Louis St.
About the New Orleans Film Festival
The 31st annual New Orleans Film Festival will span three weeks between November 6th to 22nd with 160+ films showcased through an online streaming channel, NOFF Virtual Cinema + two outdoor screens at the Open-Air Cinema on the Lafitte Greenway from November 6th to 15th. Learn more and buy tickets or all-access passes here.
- Please do not attend any events and stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. See the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 symptoms here.
- Masks are required to enter all event spaces, even outdoors, per City guidelines. Physical distancing will be maintained for lines and seating. Extra masks and hand sanitizer will be available for your use should you need them.
- Glass, pets, firearms, and fireworks are not allowed at any of our Open-Air Cinema venues.
- You may bring personal chairs, food, drinks, blankets, soft coolers, a picnic will not be prohibited.
- Because there is not much shade, we encourage attendees to bring sunscreen and consider appropriate clothing, such as a sun hat, jackets and scarves. Please refrain from using umbrellas that could hinder the views of other guests during a screening.
Do you like this page?