Join us for free outdoor Hip Hop Kickboxing with NDO Energy! This high-energy, full-body workout uses non-contact boxing techniques and is set to Hip Hop music. This class is free, all-levels and beginner friendly. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have new safety procedures that adhere to State and City reopening guidance. We will continue to monitor public officials’ guidance and evaluate and adjust our program plan accordingly.
SEPTEMBER 7TH - OCTOBER 24TH
Thursdays // 6:00 - 7:20 pm
Greenway Great Lawn
In the event of heavy rain, excessive heat advisories, or inclement weather, we will cancel class. Check your email or back here for cancellation information.
- Know whether to come out: Stay home if you’re sick, vulnerable to infection or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Bring your own towel and water. To reduce exposure to illnesses, we will not provide a shared water cooler.
- Wear a mask. All participants will be required to wear a mask or face covering when arriving, signing in, and departing from class.
- Be prepared for a longer Sign-In process & symptom screening: When you arrive at class, go directly to the field and set up at one of the designated spaces. Staff or a volunteer will come by to take your temperature and sign you in. Those with a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit on two contactless readings will not be allowed to participate. RSVP below to make sign in easier!
- Spread out: The field is pre-marked with designated spaces to set-up; spaced at a distance of 20 feet between participants. Please be aware of your personal surroundings as you get to class and as you leave, to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- RSVP and arrive early to make sign-in a breeze! Classes are first-come, first-served, and limited to 40 participants.
- Review our full safety protocols at lafittegreenway.org/covid19. We all have a role in keeping our community safe! Anyone who does not adhere to safety protocols will be asked to leave.
Help make sign-in go more smoothly! RSVP if you plan to attend any class in the series by filling out the form below. You only have to fill out the form once. Classes are limited to 40 participants, and spots are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Your RSVP makes the check-in process faster; it does not guarantee your spot.
Join us for free outdoor fitness classes five days a week:
Do you like this page?