The Hike: Tunes, Tales, and Trails Fest on Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 will bring together 2,500 neighbors and supporters to celebrate the Lafitte Greenway with local music, food, and crafts, storytelling, Greenway tours and more.
Our community partners at the 2019 Hike will represent the very best of the neighborhoods around the Lafitte Greenway, and highlight Friends of Lafitte Greenway partners in health promotion, environmental sustainability, and community building. Fill out the application below to join us!
Saturday, March 23, 2019 // 11am-6pm
Lafitte Greenway Great Lawn // 500 N Galvez St.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, January 29th, 2019
VENDOR FEE: $25.00 per booth, due after notification of selection
- Read this page before applying.
- Complete the online application by Tuesday, January 29th, 2019, to be considered as a community partner.
- Accepted partners will be notified by February 1, 2019. (**Please note that we have limited space for community partners. Our team will choose partners that represent a diverse array of missions, services and interests.)
- If selected, $25 booth fee will be due by February 20, 2019.
HIKE FEST WILL PROVIDE
- Space for a table and 10x10 tent (optional)
- Promotions via website, and social media
- Access to a citywide audience of 2,500 Greenway supporters and neighbors
COMMUNITY PARTNERS WILL PROVIDE
- Your own table and chairs if needed
- Promotional materials and activities (the more interactive, the better!)
- (optional) 10x10 tent with fire retardant certificate
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.