The Hike: Tunes, Tales, and Trails Fest on Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 will bring together 2,500 neighbors and supporters to celebrate the Lafitte Greenway with local music, food, and crafts, storytelling, Greenway tours and more.
The Art market at the 2019 Hike will have a hyper-local focus, representing the very best of the neighborhoods around the Lafitte Greenway. Fill out the application below to join us!
Saturday, March 23, 2019 // 11am-6pm
Lafitte Greenway Great Lawn // 500 N Galvez St.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 6, 2019.
VENDOR FEE: $50.00 per booth, due after notification of selection
- Read this page in its entirety before applying.
- Complete the online application form by February 6, 2019
Upload photos of your work (2MB max), or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Hike Art Market” and your business name in the subject line.Your application will not be considered complete without images.
- Accepted vendors will be notified by February 12, 2019. Vendors will be selected based on quality, neighborhood representation, and those who will collectively offer the best variety.
- If selected, $50 vendor fee and tent fire certificate or $150 tent rental fee will be due by February 20, 2019. Do not send fee prior to notification of your selection.
HIKE FEST WILL PROVIDE
- 10x10 space for your tent (we can provide tents to art vendors for additional $150 rental fee)
- Promotions via event website, social media, and media releases.
ART VENDORS WILL PROVIDE
- 10x10 tent (white preferred) with fire retardant certificate
- Any needed tables, chairs, and equipment.
Email email@example.com with any questions.