Greenway Yoga with The Ohm Well is back! Join us for free, all-levels and beginner friendly yoga, spread out in the open air on the Greenway Great Lawn.
March 15 - May 17
Mondays // 6:00pm - 7:20pm
Greenway Great Lawn
RSVP Below to make sign-in a breeze!
Classes are limited to 50 participants, and spots are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Your RSVP makes the check-in process simpler, it does not guarantee your spot.
Come to three Get Fit classes and earn a reward at local farmers markets. More details to come soon.
- Know whether to come out: Stay home if you’re sick, vulnerable to infection or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Bring your own mat or towel, and water. To reduce exposure to illnesses, we will not provide mats to borrow, or a shared water cooler.
- Wear a mask. All participants will be required to wear a mask or face covering when arriving, signing in, and departing from class.
- Be Prepared for a Longer Sign- In Process & Symptom Screening: When you arrive at class, go directly to the field and set up your mat at one of the designated spaces. Staff or a volunteer will come by to take your temperature and sign you in. Those with a temperature over 100.4 degrees fahrenheit on two contactless readings will not be allowed to participate.
- Spread out: The field is pre-marked with designated spaces to put your mat; spaced at a distance of 10 feet between participants. Please be aware of your personal surroundings as you get to class and as you leave, to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- Pre-register below and arrive early to make sign-in a breeze!
Click here to see our community guidelines.
WEATHER-RELATED CANCELLATION This class is canceled in the event of heavy rain, Heat Advisory, Excessive Heat Warning, or inclement weather. Check back here for cancellation information.
Join us for free outdoor fitness classes three days a week:
Thank you to our partners NORD, the Greater New Orleans Foundation, and Healthy Blue for making this possible
Do you like this page?