Get ready for this summer's Hip Hop Cardio with Domango Training!
This class takes signature hip hop moves and incorporates them in an aerobics format that makes the class open for all levels and ages. You don’t need to be a dancer to join us for a great cardio workout!
April 28 - August 25
Wednesdays // 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Brake Tag Station Asphalt
500 N. Norman C. Francis Parkway
RSVP Below to make sign-in a breeze!
Classes are limited to 100 participants, and spots are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Your RSVP makes the check-in process simpler, it does not guarantee your spot.
- Know whether to come out: Stay home if you’re sick, vulnerable to infection or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Bring your own mat or towel, and water. To reduce exposure to illnesses, we will not provide mats to borrow, or a shared water cooler.
- Wear a mask. All participants will be required to wear a mask or face covering when arriving, signing in, and departing from class.
- Be Prepared for a Longer Sign- In Process & Symptom Screening: When you arrive at class, go directly to the field and set up your mat at one of the designated spaces. Staff or a volunteer will come by to take your temperature and sign you in. Those with a temperature over 100.4 degrees fahrenheit on two contactless readings will not be allowed to participate.
- Spread out: The field is pre-marked with designated spaces to put your mat; spaced at a distance of 10 feet between participants. Please be aware of your personal surroundings as you get to class and as you leave, to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- Pre-register below and arrive early to make sign-in a breeze!
Click here to see our community guidelines.
500 N Norman Francis Pkwy
New Orleans, LA 70119
Google map and directions