photo credit: InstaPix Photography
Greenway Fest: Tunes, Tales, and Trails Fest on Saturday, March 21st, 2020 will bring together 3,000 neighbors and supporters to celebrate the Lafitte Greenway with local music, food, and crafts, storytelling, Greenway tours and more.
We are now accepting food vendor applications from restaurants, pop-ups and caterers who are fully licensed, permitted and insured to sell food in Louisiana. Although we are unable to accommodate food trucks on site at this time, we encourage food truck vendors to apply to sell in a booth.
Saturday, March 21, 2020 // 11am-7pm
Lafitte Greenway Great Lawn // 500 N Galvez St.
VENDOR FEE: $150.00 per booth (due after notification of selection) plus 10% of event sales (due after event)
- Read this page in its entirety before applying.
- Complete the online application form below.
- Accepted vendors will be notified by February 14th. 5-8 Vendors will be selected based on quality, neighborhood representation, and those who will collectively offer the best variety.
- If selected, $150 vendor fee, certificate of insurance, and chef bio will be due to Friends of Lafitte Greenway by March 1st. Do not remit booth fee or documentation prior to notification of your selection.
FOOD VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
- No frying or boiling is allowed on-site. Grilling is allowed.
- Vendors must secure a special events occupational license (special event vendors permit).
- Vendors must take all measures commonly expected in the food industry and by the State of Louisiana Board of Health to prepare and keep food safe for consumption, and provide proper storage and serving equipment to keep hot foods at the safe temperature of 135-degrees or higher and cold foods at the safe temperature of 40-degrees or lower.
- Vendors agree to place ground protection underneath all cooking equipment.
- Vendors agree to staff their booth from 10am until 7 pm and be prepared to sell all menu items by 11 am.
- Vendors may sell a maximum of 4 menu items. No food vendors will be allowed to sell beverages of any kind.
- Vendors will provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming Friends of Lafitte Greenway as additional insured and indicating the following coverage levels; General Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate. Greenway Fest insurance does not cover vendors.
GREENWAY FEST WILL PROVIDE
- A 10x10, fire-rated tent with two 6-ft tables
- Prep area located behind the booth
- Electrical power can be provided upon request, and may be subject to additional fees.
- Sign displaying menu items and cost
- Basic sanitation services
- Promotion of food via event website, email newsletter, social media, and media releases
- Designated Parking for one vehicle
Email [email protected] with any questions.