Greenway Fest: Tunes, Tales, and Trails Fest on Saturday, March 21st, 2020 will bring together 3,000 neighbors and supporters to celebrate the Lafitte Greenway with local music, food, and crafts, storytelling, Greenway tours and more.
The Art market at the 2020 Greenway Fest will have a hyper-local focus, representing the very best of the neighborhoods around the Lafitte Greenway. Fill out the application below to join us!
Saturday, March 21st, 2020 // 11am-7pm
Lafitte Greenway Great Lawn // 500 N Galvez St.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 5th.
VENDOR FEE: $50.00 per booth, due after notification of selection
- Read this page in its entirety before applying.
- Complete the online application form by Wednesday, February 5th.
Upload photos of your work (2MB max), or email to email@example.com with “Greenway Fest Art Market” and your business name in the subject line.Your application will not be considered complete without images.
- Accepted vendors will be notified by February 14th. Vendors will be selected based on quality, neighborhood representation, and those who will collectively offer the best variety.
- If selected, $50 vendor fee and tent fire certificate or $150 tent rental fee will be due by March 1st. Do not send fee prior to notification of your selection.
GREENWAY FEST WILL PROVIDE
- 10x10 space for your tent (we can provide tents to art vendors for additional $150 rental fee)
- Promotions via event website, social media, and media releases.
ART VENDORS WILL PROVIDE
- 10x10 tent (white preferred) with fire retardant certificate
- Any needed tables, chairs, and equipment.
Email [email protected] with any questions.