How do I have a special event or rent space on the Greenway fields?

Special events and rentals on the Greenway are managed by the New Orleans Recreation Development Commission (NORD). Click here for information about rentals, or contact NORD at 504.658.3084 or [email protected]

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.